Accounting: General Ledger
Runit’s general ledger module is the central tool where all your accounting transactions are received, summarized, adjusted and balanced, yielding comprehensive financial statements. Seamless integration with point of sale, transfers, receiving, accounts payable, and accounts receivable means that your financial data is accurate and up-to-date.
Runit offers the general ledger functions needed for managing your retail business. It ties your store and warehouse operations with your general ledger, thereby seamlessly tracking each transaction and eliminating multiple accounting entries in to the ledger, and reducing the chance of errors. Manual transactions are quick and easy to perform and require offsetting entries that keep your accounting in balance. With Runit’s general ledger, you always know what’s going on, at the end of day, week, month or year; putting you in control of your business.
General Ledger Details:
- From a single transaction all the way through to the general ledger all of your accounting is one place, allowing greater insight on making effective decisions.
- Customize the general ledger by adding as many ledger accounts and corresponding rules as your business requires or simply use the defaults accounts.
- The report designer allows for the refining of your balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statements.
- Use the Journal report to provide instant transactional detail or view each transaction within the ledger window.
- Improved financial managementóget an overall financial picture of how your business is performing. Analyze important accounting operations or review key balances: cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, total assets and total liabilities.